Call: 1-818-310-6107 | Email:

Follow Us:

Required Documents for Filing your Taxes

Required Documents for Filing your Taxes:

  • Proof of wages / W-2
  • Retirement or Pension Income/1099-R
  • Interest Income and Dividends/1099-INT/1099-DIV
  • Commissions you been paid
  • Receipts from sales of Shares and Bonds/1099-B
  • Independent Contractor Income and Expenditure/1099-MISC
  • Gambling Income and Loses
  • Social Security Income / Unemployment
  • Rental income and expenses
  • Alimony paid or received
  • Proceeds from Real Estate Transactions (Purchase, Sale, Exchange of property)
  • Medical and dental expenses
  • Taxes on personal property
  • Estimated taxes or foreign taxes paid
  • Charitable donations receipts in cash and nonmonetary
  • Interest paid on mortgage or loan against the equity of your home/1098 Form
  • Job Expenses not reimbursed by the employer
  • Education expenses related to work
  • Tuition Expenses Statement/1098-T
  • Child Care Expenses and the Provider’s Information
  • Social Security Card or Assigned ITIN Number
  • Valid form of identification (State issued ID or Driver License)
  • Social Security numbers and birth dates of dependents
  • Information on advance paycheck
  • Tax return from last year

For more details and inquiry please don’t hesitate to contact us